High-Quality Agrofood Products and Investments with GEO Commerce
Whether you are a trader, broker, distributor, or factory owner, our extensive range of agro food products will meet all of your requirements. We offer customized solutions that cater to your specific needs, from small-scale orders to bulk purchase.
Georgia Agrofood Products HS code
|HS code||Products title|
|02-03||Meat & Fish|
|0201-2||Bovine Meat, Fresh/Frozen|
|0306-8||Crustaceans & Mollusces|
Agrofood Products in Market Place
Agrofood is the confluence of agriculture and pursuits associated with food. It includes all aspects of producing, handling, distributing, import and export of agrofood products and using agricultural stuff for human use. A wide variety of goods are categorized as agrofood and come from crops, livestock, fisheries, and other agricultural sources. Fresh produce, grains, dairy products, meat and poultry, fish, spices, baked goods, beverages, and more are all included in this.
The agrofood industry is essential to guaranteeing food security, fostering economic growth, and advancing environmentally friendly farming methods. We at GEO Commerce are committed to providing customers with access to a broad selection of premium agrofood items from around the globe.
Agrofood Products Trade PCI Ranking
According to the Product Complexity Index (PCI), food comes in at number 16 overall.
Agrofood Industry in Georgia
Agrofood trade in Georgia is governed by a number of governmental organizations and international trade agreements. These facilitate trade contacts with other nations, guarantee the quality and safety of imported and exported goods, and support ethical business practices.
“To promote its agrofood products and draw in foreign buyers and investors, Georgia actively participates in international trade events, fairs, and exhibitions.”
Facilities Required to Enter Agrofood Trade Market
To ensure a successful operation and satisfy the requirements of the sector, entering the agrofood market necessitates a variety of facilities. Depending on the specific industry and products, these facilities may differ. However, there are a few standard amenities needed to enter the agrofood industry, such as:
Farming and Agricultural Facilities:
Having enough farming infrastructure is essential for agricultural products like fruits, vegetables, grains, and cattle. In addition to land used for farming or grazing, this could also contain greenhouses, livestock housing, irrigation systems, and equipment for planting, harvesting, and processing.
Processing and Packaging Facilities:
For agricultural products to gain value, processing and packaging facilities are necessary. These facilities ought to be equipped with the necessary tools and infrastructure to clean, classify, grade, cut, package, and label the products. Depending on the nature of the products, they can also need specialist processing machinery like milling machines or food processing lines.
Storage and Warehousing Facilities:
The quality and freshness of agrofood products must be maintained through proper storage and warehousing facilities. To avoid spoilage, pest infestation, and other types of harm, these facilities ought to have enough room, temperature control, and ventilation systems. Perishable goods that require temperature-controlled conditions may require cold storage facilities.
Distribution and Logistics Infrastructure:
For timely delivery of agrofood products to markets and customers, effective distribution and logistics networks must be established. This could involve logistics systems for inventory management, order fulfillment, and tracking as well as transportation vehicles like trucks or refrigerated containers.
Quality Control and Certification:
Agrofood products must adhere to quality and safety requirements to win the trust of consumers and to follow laws. To guarantee that the products fulfill the requirements for hygiene, food safety, and labeling, facilities must adopt quality control measures like testing, inspection, and certification.
Marketing and Sales Facilities:
Businesses require spaces for marketing and sales operations if they want to enter the agrofood sector successfully. In order to reach customers and forge connections with buyers, distributors, and retailers, this comprises offices, showrooms, product displays, internet platforms, and other promotional methods.
Research and Development Facilities:
Research and development facilities are essential to the development and innovation of agrofood products. This may entail testing and analysis labs, experimental areas, and partnerships with research institutions to raise the caliber of the product, create new types, or boost production methods.
GEO Commerce Agrofood Product list
- Fruits: Apples, grapes, peaches, plums, pomegranates, citrus fruits, berries, etc.
- Vegetables: Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, onions, potatoes, carrots, etc.
- Animal Products: Live Animals, Milk, Dairy Products, Cheese, Egg, Honey & Animal Fats, Skin & Leather, Offal, Silk, Wool & Pearl.
- Dairy Products: Milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, sour cream, etc.
- Meat and Fish: Beef, pork, chicken, turkey, lamb, sausages, etc.
- Grains and Cereals: Wheat, barley, corn, rice, oats, buckwheat, etc.
- Honey and Bee Products: Natural honey, royal jelly, propolis, beeswax, pollen, etc.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits: Walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, raisins, dried apricots, etc.
- Beverages: Red wine, white wine, sparkling wine, brandy, vodka, whiskey, etc.
- Plants and Herbs: Trees, Seeds & Ornamental plants, Coffee, Tea, Herbs & Aromatics, Sugar, Tobacco, Cotton & Fiber Plants.
- Food Preparations: Oils & Fats, Confectionary, Chocolate, Pastry, Bakery, Sauces, Yeast & Additives, Animal Food, Other Foodstuff.
- Preserves and Jams: Fruit preserves, jams, marmalades, fruit spreads, etc.
- Wood: Fuel wood, Charcoal, Graphite, Rough Wood, Sliced Wood, Sheets & Boards, Wooden Articles, Wood Pulp & Cork.
- Paper: Uncoated Paper, Tissue Paper, Uncoated Kraft Paper, Special Paper, Coated Paper, Covered Paper, Packing Paper, Paper Products